Thursday, July 30, 2015

***OPENING!!!!!!**** 8/8/15!!!

 

 So, finally!!!! the doors will open!!!!! It's REAL!!! (insert huge amounts of GIDDY!!!) It feels like the last 3 months have both flown by and have drug on, somewhat painfully at times.  I wasn't expecting to leave my corporate job in the mix here and my entire world got WAY off kilter, so basically NOTHING has gone according to the original plan I had in my head.   But enough about that! We made it!!! :) and here's the NEW plan (exactly as it was supposed to be!)
   

Beginning August 8, 2015 I cordially invite you to come see me!!! While things will not be perfect (and I've gotten ok with that) and we will continue to grow/expand as I get grounded in here's what you can expect:

Metal Workshop Room OPEN!:

The workshop room will be open for walk ins to make whatever metal we may have on the shelf. (First come, first serve and space is limited).  If we have it you can make it.  I will try to posts list weekly as to what is on the shelves as we move thru pieces as the seasons changes -- WHO'S READY FOR SOME PUMPKINS!?!?!? (Coming soon!)

"Showroom" Space: 

Let's agree to use this term "showroom" very very loosely here pretty please!

APPAREL: I will have several different apparel styles that I like to use on hand in multiple sizes and colors so you can actually see how they will fit, try them on, choose what works best for you.  There will also be examples of some popular apparel designs "hanging" around as well.  For future, once I figure out what you'd like to see/what's popular, I plan to have designs already cut and apparel on hand and it becomes a "Pick, Press N' Go!" type operation! 

UNIQUE STUFF: I will be stocking some fun, seasonal appropriate items that can be personalized just for you! for example, I currently have about 40 LED Lighted Halloween Buckets in a myriad of colors, these really cool canvas "Santa Sacks" (they are big like 34X22) that can be personalized with your  child's name.  I also have Burlap Christmas stockings with Red and Green polka dot "tops" as well as Red and Green Chevron "tops" that can be personalized!

 My friends over at Sangamon Reclaimed also made me some really cool "Sign blanks" in 2 different sizes 14X14 and 20X20 that I simply can not wait to make some examples of what can be done with them. Pinterest much?!?! Then you KNOW the possibilities! So excited to get my hands on those!  These are just examples of the kinds of super unique things I'd like to bring to you!

I hope you will join our text club to stay "in the know" of when new, fun items arrive and/or shop happenings.  I always share "HOT OF THE PRESS" information there FIRST!

METAL: Yes!!! We WILL Make you any of our Metal designs if you're just not the DIY type.  Please bear in mind each and every piece is an original and may very slightly from the picture(s) you may have seen.  We will personalize it in any way you want too (Colors, Monograms, names, etc).  The goal here is to have some seasonal pieces hanging around that you can come "pick" off the wall and we will personalize it right on the spot (Pick, Personalize & GO! ) :)

Well, that kinda sums up what you can expect when you walk thru the door.  I can not WAIT! to see you! While it may not have shaken out the way I originally saw it, I do think it is going to be great & I truly am looking so forward to incorporating YOUR feedback into the shop too.

WHAT ELSE?
There will be a "Grand Opening" at some point in the near future as all the "dust settles".   TBD.

It is also really important to me to be able to do some events/activities that give back to our community.  While I don't know for sure what that looks like right at this moment, expect to see more from me on community support/fundraising, etc.  Maybe it's 10% of the week's profit to a specific charity etc.  Again Im not sure, but as it comes to me, I will share with you.

I am also planning a week of celebration for cancer survivors in October.  Like two nights of Workshop PAR-TAY!, completely FREE for some cancer survivors and their guest. Since my workshop space is limited, we will probably have to do it by "drawing and/or nomination" or some sort.   We will be using a Metal Ribbon shape, and while it will be in October, Ribbons can be any color representing the Cancer who's BUTT! they have/are kicking! -- More to come on that too!

Well, I guess that probably sums it up for now. (ever notice I ramble on.... LOL, but really...)

Thank you all so so very much for your continued you support! Love Y'all!!!!!
I will see you soon!!!
XOXOXO,
-Tammy







0 comments:

Post a Comment